The Appleton Standard Duty RollMover™ is safer, more efficient, easier-to-use and more economical alternative to air-powered roll movers.
- Reduces need for compressed air -- every 10 psi decrease can save 5% in energy cost
- Convenient and lightweight, encouraging safer work practices
- Recharges for pennies – saving money with the very first roll
- Air-tethered roll movers are cumbersome to use, encouraging workers to push large loads by hand and risking personal injury
What can the RollMover™ help you move?
- Large rolls of paper or fabric
- Big rolls of tissue paper or nonwovens
- Fiberglass mat, single ply rubber or membranes
- Corrugator rolls
- Anything heavy that rolls – moves loads weighing up to 100,000 lbs
Air-powered roll movers are neither safe nor cost efficient
- Air-powered roll movers can consume 10 times their cost in compressed air
- A 1/8" air leak can cost up to $2,000 per year and compressed air systems can leak as much as 50%
- Air hoses on the floor are a safety risk to every worker
The Appleton RollMover™ is a battery-powered roll pusher and mover that is perfect for increasing productivity and ensuring worker safety whenever heavy loads need to be moved.
Standard Duty RollMover™
The Appleton Standard Duty RollMover was the first battery powered roll pusher introduced to the roll moving market. The Standard Duty RollMover is designed to push rolls weighing less than 6,500 lbs on a flat floor. The Standard Duty RollMover solves many ergonomic issues associated with pushing rolls, including eliminating injury risk from manually pushing rolls, eliminating trip hazard risks by getting rid of air hoses, and due to the RollMover’s size and portability, ensures the pusher is available when and where needed.
Due to elimination of air hoses found on other roll movers and pushers, the Appleton Standard Duty RollMover, will save you money by eliminating the usage of air to move rolls, and eliminating the costly maintenance of air hoses and hose reels.
- Weight: 55lbs
- Power: 24v
- Capacity: up to 6500 lbs - more depending on conditions
- Push Speed: 93 fpm
- Rugged steel frame construction
- ON/OFF switch on handle
- Swivel Handle
- Variable Speed Twist Grip Throttle
Test the Appleton Standard Duty RollMover™ risk free!
An on-site demo offers unique advantages
- See firsthand how easy the RollMover™ is to operate, maneuver and control
- Get input from users about how the RollMover™ helps them work faster and safer
- Examine the RollMover's quality construction and perfect balance right before your eyes
- Experience just how easy it is to remove and recharge the battery pack
- See how the RollMover's ease of use invites worker utilization and helps reduce worker injury
An overview of the advantages, specifications and features of the Appleton RollMover™ product line.
An overview of the advantages, specifications and features of the Appleton CartMover™ product line.
Light Duty CartMover™ Brochure
Appleton Light Duty CartMover™ brochure in PDF format outlining the features and specifications of the Appleton Light Duty CartMover™
An overview of the advantages, specifications and features of the Appleton TruckMover™ product line.