- Affordable & Dependable – Appleton’s entry-level SA60 is a rugged, economical, fixed-knife core cutter. It features the legendary “Appleton Cut.” The smooth, burnished edges and accurate cuts make up the Appleton Advantage. Ideal for low to medium volume in-house core cutting, the SA60 Core Cutter quickly cuts cores on demand, which increases production speeds while saving valuable floor space otherwise lost to pre-cut core storage.
- Easy-to-Use – Simply set the desired cut length, advance a core to the target and step on the foot pedal. The air-assisted cut-off knife quickly and accurately cuts a core to length.
- The Appleton Cut – Appleton’s fixed knife technology produces a clean, burnished cut. Its virtually dustless operation eliminates the need for noisy vacuum systems and increases worker and environmental safety.
- Simple Changeover – The SA60 Core Cutter uses the patented Appleton IDC (Instant Diameter Change) tooling system to make quick work of core size changes to increase productivity.
Maximum Parent core length range
- Up to 60 inches (1524 mm).
Core diameter range
- 3 inches (76 mm) I.D. to 7 inches (180 mm) O.D.
- Up to 1/2" (13 mm).
Cut length range
- Minimum cut length 1/2" (12.7 mm).
- Maximum length: 30 inches (762 mm)
- 110-120V/50-60Hz/Single phase
- 80 PSI air, 1 cfm @ 50 cuts/min (average, your results may vary).
- Length: 122 Inches
- Width: 30 inches
- Height: 50 inches
The SA60 Core Cutter is backed by Appleton’s outstanding support. Whether you need technical assistance, service, or replacement parts, Appleton will be there for you. Appleton still provides parts and service for core cutters built over 65 years ago – our tradition of superior support adds long-term value to your Appleton core cutter investment.
Appleton SA60 Semi-Automatic Core Cutter
Appleton’s entry-level SA60 is a rugged, economical, fixed-knife core cutter. It features the legendary “Appleton Cut.”